We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
Most essential needs are accessible online. You can get groceries delivered through the web or do most of your shopping online.
You can now add healthcare to your virtual to-do list.
Telehealth, also known as telemedicine, provides online healthcare services through the use of communication technologies. This includes services provided by pharmacists and social workers.
“Telehealth can be used to access healthcare services from the comfort of your home, even if you don’t have health insurance.”
If you have concerns about visiting an office in person, then you should read this article to find out if Telehealth is a good option for you. LiveHealth Online is one of the options to consider.
Telehealth is not for medical emergencies. If you are having an emergency, please call.
LiveHealth Online is an online care solution that allows you to virtually visit a healthcare professional at any time.
LiveHealth Online offers advice and treatment for common health concerns, as well as therapy sessions.
- 24/7 access to diverse care: You can talk with a board-certified doctor, board-certified psychiatrist, licensed psychologist, licensed therapist, or customer support agent at any time
- Apple Health: You can sync your Apple Health information and share it with your doctor during visits
- Easy access: You can access LiveHealth Online with a computer or mobile device that runs Android or iOS
- LGBTQ ally: You can accessselect LiveHealth Online doctors trained to provide a safe and affirming space for LGBTQ+ people
- Notes and slips: Your doctor can provide you with sick slips, school notes, and work notes
- Spanish: You can use Cuidado Médico to access the LiveHealth Online application in Spanish and talk with Spanish-speaking doctors by appointment
- Can’t complete common medical forms: You can’t complete disability requests, DMV forms, FMLA, insurance requests, or service dog requests on LiveHealth Online
- U.S. only: You can only access LiveHealth Online in the United States
- Wait time: You may wait up to 2 weeks to meet with a psychiatrist
LiveHealth Online can provide you with immediate access to healthcare at any time of the day or night.
LiveHealth Online provides access to urgent care for common health concerns. You can get advice and treatment options for a child or dependent under 18 years old.
LiveHealth Online provides mental health and therapy for certain groups. LiveHealth Online does not offer care for people under the age of 18. It offers online psychological therapy for children 10 to 17 years old.
“The number one advantage to telehealth is that it provides better access to therapy, especially for communities who were historically under-resourced,” says Marina Harris, PhD, licensed psychologist and in-house relationship expert for Iris Dating.
Although most therapists are limited to seeing clients in their state, clients in rural areas can have more access to therapy through tele therapy.
LiveHealth Online services
LiveHealth Online offers a range of care services. You can schedule appointments with Spanish-speaking doctors with the LiveHealth Online application.
An allergy is your body’s natural immune response to a foreign substance called allergens.
According to a 2019 study,
You can visit a board-certified doctor of adult medicine, emergency medicine, or a family physician for less than $60 with LiveHealth Online.
If you have an allergy, you can see a doctor via telepresence.
- There is a throbbing head.
- It was itching.
- itchy eyes
- It is itchy in the throat.
- There are some minor rashes.
- There is a problem with the nose.
- puffy eyes
- The nose is not straight.
- watery eyes
The platform also has allergy relief products, an educational guide, and an allergy app that can be used to keep track of the pollen count in your area.
Anyone with an account can access LiveHealth Online Allergy urgent care.
LiveHealth Online offers a variety of mental health services.
LiveHealth Online psychiatrists have attended medical school, internship, and special training in Psychiatry, and have been board certified by the Board of Medicine.
Each follow-up visit costs $75, and your initial evaluation is $175. If LiveHealth Online accepts your insurance, prices may be lower.
If you are experiencing symptoms, you can talk to a Psychiatrist.
- There is a disorder of the brain called the Bipolar Disorder.
- There are concerns about medication.
- obsessivecompulsive disorder is a disorder
- panic attacks
- Post-traumatic Stress. disorder is a mental illness.
LiveHealth Online psychiatrists can prescribe medication. They can help you manage your medication.
Adults can access care on days, nights and weekends. It may take up to 14 days to see a Psychiatrist.
You can get a psychologist or therapist from LiveHealth Online in a few days. You can talk to a mental health professional about your behavioral health issues.
Andrea Rosenhaft, LCSW-R, founder of BWellBStrong, shares some key facts about licensed therapists:
- Social workers and psychologists can be licensed therapists.
- Social workers and psychologists have a degree in psychology.
- Only psychologists can do testing.
- “Social workers and psychologists can’t prescribe medication.”
It is a matter of personal preference, according to the author.
“It’s important to interview several potential therapists, possibly in both disciplines, and learn about their experience and their approach to psychotherapy,” Rosenhaft says. “You can then make a decision about which person you feel the most comfortable with.”
If you are experiencing, you can see any available therapist for $90 per visit and any psychologist for $95 per visit.
- Life transitions.
- panic attacks
- relationship issues
“LiveHealth Online psychologists and therapists don’t prescribe or manage medication. Talk to psychiatrists about your prescriptions and medication management.”
On days, nights, and weekends, psychology services are available to adults and children.
LiveHealth Online provides urgent care for adults and children. If you have a board-certified doctor, you can meet with him for less than $60.
- There are allergies.
- Cold and sore.
- There is a lot of diarrhea.
- The flu.
- There is a throbbing head.
- There are some minor rashes.
- The pink eye is small.
- sore throat.
- There are skin infections.
- There is tooth pain.
LiveHealth Online Medical for Kids allows your child to see a doctor. Cuidado Médico is where you can access LiveHealth Online in Spanish and talk with Spanish-speaking doctors.
“LiveHealth Online doctors don’t deal with long-term conditions. They can give you short-term prescription refill at your discretion. If you are eligible, your doctor can prescribe a short-term refill on your birth control prescription.”
Depending on the service and your health plan, prices range from $0 to $175 per visit. Some services may cost less if LiveHealth Online accepts your insurance.
Those without insurance or a health plan can join LiveHealth Online. You can still see a doctor for the standard cost.
You can see your bill before you visit. Prices are the same day or weekend. You can pay with a variety of payment methods. The price for services is listed.
- LiveHealthOnline Allergy and LiveHealth Online Medicine: The cost of a video visit is $59 or less per session depending on your health plan.
- LiveHealth Online Psychology: A video visit is $80 for a therapist and $95 for a psychologist, depending on your health plan.
- LiveHealth Online Psychiatry: Video visits are $175 for an initial evaluation and $75 for every follow-up.
LiveHealth Online accepts insurance.
- Anthem BCBS Indiana.
- Anthem Blue Cross is a California based company.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California. Healthcare Solutions
- Anthem Blue Cross Medi Cal.
- Medicaid in Kentucky.
- Anthem Virginia.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia.
- Blue Medicare Advantage is a program.
- BlueCross Blue Shield of Western New York.
- Care more.
- Clear Health Alliance
- “Dell Children’s Health Plan.”
- Empire Blue Cross.
- Empire BlueCross Blue Shield plan.
- The state of Illinois has HealthLink.
- Blue is healthy.
- Blue is healthy. Northern Carolina
- Medical Mutual of Ohio is a mutual insurer.
- Simply healthcare plans for kids
- Simply healthcare plans.
- Simply healthcare plans
You can sign up for LiveHealth for free. There are no monthly fees.
You must provide your legal first name, last name, and date of birth to start with LiveHealth Online. You have to give your email address, current state of residency, and gender.
You can choose if your insurance is available on the drop-down menu.
The insurance and service key fields are not mandatory. You can add them later on in your account. A service key is an optional code for certain users.
Pick the service that you need once you are ready to find a healthcare professional. Click on the green button if you need to connect with a doctor quickly. Follow these steps.
- You can enter information about who the visit is for and your phone number.
- Next, you can enter information about your There are allergies. to medication, chronic conditions, whether you’re pregnant. You can also select a pharmacy, and even add an image or video.
- You can enter a coupon code at the checkout to save on the visit.
- After you pay, you will be matched with a doctor.
LiveHealth Online does not have a Better Business Bureau profile.
LiveHealth Online has 4.9 out of 5 stars from about 62,000 customer reviews on Apple’s App Store.
One user says it was easy to set up an account. The doctor was very kind and helpful, and I will definitely use this option for non-emergency medical care.
The customer reviews on Trustpilot tell a different story about poor service and canceled appointments. LiveHealth Online has a rating of 1.4 out of 5 stars.
A LiveHealth Online user says that the service before the Pandemic was pretty awesome, with no technical issues and the punctuality of the visits. The service is terrible with rescheduling appointments without prior notification, long waits, and technical problems.
You can request a refund at any time when you call LiveHealth Online customer service. Customer service is available 24/7.
I spent 2 hours on the phone with various customer service agents to overview LiveHealth Online products. I was connected to a representative within 5 minutes.
Does LiveHealth Online take insurance?
Yes. LiveHealth Online accepts Amerigroup, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue is healthy., among many others.
Does LiveHealth Online offer discounts?
Yes. LiveHealth Online accepts coupons. You can lower your cost depending on your health plan.
Is LiveHealth Online easy to use?
Yes. You can create an account in minutes with the LiveHealth Online application.
Is LiveHealth Online free?
You can sign up for free. Depending on your health insurance plan, the cost of a visit can be up to $175.
Can I use Livehealth Online for any health needs?
No. If you are having an emergency, please call.
Can LiveHealth Online prescribe medication?
“Yes. You can get your LiveHealth Online doctor to prescribe your medication to you. LiveHealth Online doctors can’t prescribe some of the medications that are not available in stores.”
Can LiveHealth Online refill a birth control prescription?
Yes. Your doctor can prescribe a short-term refill for your existing birth control prescription if you’re eligible.
LiveHealth Online is a service that is available 24/7. It offers healthcare services for a variety of illnesses.
You can easily get care when your primary doctor is not available.
You can use the service if you have insurance.
LiveHealth Online is not for emergencies. If you are having a health emergency, please call. If you or someone you know is having a mental health crisis, you can call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.